14 July 2018

I officially graduated!

Assalamualaikum and Hi!

It's me again, writing up my blog. I missed my blog so much. I have a lot to share, a lot of halfway draft posts and this is it, one of my old posts. I just happen to have free time today ðŸ˜œ. Actually, I have a lot of lab works to do, but I'm so lazy guys HELP! (End up watching Kdramas, again and again, LOL).

I just wanna put the biggest achievement of my life so far here in my blog. I hope you enjoy reading my story, hehe ðŸ˜‰.

Tuesday, April 24, 2018. I officially graduated in Bachelor of Science (Hons.) Physics at UiTM Jengka, Pahang ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰ðŸŽ‰. I successfully finish my 3 years of study and manage to graduate on time. I am proud of myself 'cause Physics is so damn susah gila! (Personal opinion, maybe it is not that hard for people who understand it better than me). I share several pictures below during my convocation day 🤩.

*Some of the pictures are a lil bit in low quality because it was shared thru WhatsApp



One with my family. Unfortunately, my father could not make it due to several problems but it's okay, nanti konvo master ayah datang okay ðŸ˜š

 My beautiful ma ðŸ˜˜
Introducing you, my favourite man ðŸ˜„

Too much to hold, hehe ðŸ˜›

The decoration is pretty nice, right? So-jungle vibe ðŸŒ³

I didn't hire any professional photographer but I love this picture ❤️


Those who always be there for me ðŸ’•

I am currently doing my master. I would like to share my journey so far but I need to manage my time first. (Drop your tips please, how do you manage your time properly). Doakan saya dapat habiskan master dengan jayanya okay?

Thank you.
❤️ Izz






9 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah, tahniahh.. Cantiknyaa..")

    ReplyDelete
  2. alhamdulillah, congrats eizz! you are so pretty! :D
    dah konvoooo yayy! ambik master bidang yg sama jugak ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aah. Master Sains tapi kali ni dalam bidang micro and nano engineering. Thank you ❤

      Delete
  3. Congrats! and welcome back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALhamdulillah.. tahniah eizz :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments :)