4 November 2018

Lazada 11.11 Blogger Contest: The Biggest One Day Sale!

Assalamualaikum and hi guys!


It had been a long time I did not write a long story on my blog. My 2018 is not so fantastic hew 🐌. Okay. Here I am today, writing on my blog about Lazada 11.11 Blogger Contest! I am super excited for the biggest ONE DAY SALE by Lazada 🎉🎉 . Have you read my previous post? If you are interested to join the contest, click on the link below to find out more.


Shopping is one of my hobbies. I love to shop so so much, yeah that's why I always broke hehe 😆. Lazada has always been my favourite online shop because of the variety of stuff especially makeup and skincare, home supply, electronics gadgets etc. I want to share some simple tips when you are about to shop online.


I hope these tips are useful. I shop a lot online, I experienced many things; unexpected product, low quality and so on. I do regret but we can always learn from all that. Please be careful when you buy online. Think before you act.

So while waiting for 11.11 to come up, here a list of products that I want to buy from Lazada.

1. Innisfree Volcanic Pore Cleansing Foam


Hey, you know me. Innisfree is my all-time favourite skincare product. I've been using Innisfree skincare for almost a year. It suits me well and I don't think I want to change to another product. Luckily, Innisfree official store is on Lazada! I always love how they have a lot of deals to offer.

2. STABILO BOSS Mini Pastellove Highlighter Pen


Look how cool it is! These highlighters are too cute to handle. I use highlighter every day when reading journal or article so I would love to buy this one. Hope for a special price. I can't wait to know the sale price.

3. Canon Original Ink


The biggest opportunity does not always there. So I decided to buy my Canon PiXMA E510 printer ink. As a student, I have my own printer because I have to print out my notes, assignment and so on. Believe me, you will save a lot if you choose the right printer. Canon official store is on Lazada. If you want to buy a printer, I suggest Canon PiXMA E510. You can print up to 800 pages black and 400 pages colour.

4. Sharp Microwave


I want to buy this microwave as a gift to someone. It is the perfect time to buy a wedding gift for your friends! The price is crazy from RM299 down to RM1?7. OMG, I can't wait to buy this microwave. Hurry up guys, put everything into the cart and lets checkout on 11.11.

If you want to find out more about the 11.11 shopping festival, click the link below for more crazy deals!


Remember to set your date on 11 November 2018 🌼

Thank you.
🌷 Eizz


2 comments:

Drop your comments :)