28 July 2018

Day Trip to Pulau Rhu, Besut, Terengganu (Rhu Island)

Assalamualaikum and Hi guys!


I write a lot of post in advance so that I can publish them whenever I want. Here it is, a day trip to Rhu Island located at Besut, Terengganu. First of all, there is nothing special about this island in terms of accommodation or package because this island is human-free! Haha. I mean no one lives here. It is basically an island just for a short trip and snorkelling on a small budget instead of going to Perhentian Island. If you want to bercuti with your family, I suggest just go straight to Perhentian Island.

Kuala Besut is my hometown so whenever I come home, my friends and I will go to Pantai Bukit Keluang. This Bukit Keluang is quite famous for hiking. There are several activities provided such as snorkelling and banana boat, of course, you need to pay for it.

This is actually an unplanned trip for us. We just happen to decide to go to the Rhu Island, ride a boat from Bukit Keluang Beach. This is my first time going there because there is no such service (boat) to go there before this. Basically, you need to pay RM10 for return boat to Rhu Island but because of Hari Raya we need to pay RM17 per person. If you want to ride the banana boat to Rhu Island, it will be around RM15 to RM20 per person. People usually go to Rhu Island because of its Pokok Rhu (Rhu Tree) attraction.

The boat just takes around 10 minutes from Pantai Bukit Keluang to Pulau Rhu. The uncle boat will allow us to take pictures near the cave, take pictures from boat only. We cannot go to the cave because it was flooded with water but I swear the sea water was crystal clear! I always amazed by my own hometown. Hehe. 

 Spot me in the middle!


You can see the cave clearly from here and look at the water!




If you noticed at the back, that is the Rhu tree but too far away and we are so lazy to walk there. Haha.

Remember to always put on your life jacket if you do not know how to swim ðŸ¤£ (just like me lol)

I guess that is all for now. Till we meet again in my next post ðŸ˜‰ Thank you.
❤️ Izz



2 comments:

Drop your comments :)