14 March 2017

Lazada Birthday Blogger Contest


*Click the banner above to join

a. What do you love about Lazada Malaysia? 
The first thing that I love about Lazada is that the price of items was cheaper compared to the store. The shipping period also fasts (about 1 to 3 days only). I recently bought a garment rack and it is super duper affordable and in a good state.

b. Top three Product picks from Lazada Malaysia (your three favorite products)
The following are my favorite items from Lazada.





c. How do you think Lazada Malaysia can improve?
In my opinion, it would be best if the Lazada team could notify the customers 'on time'. For a student just like me, the parcel will be sent to the office and the item arrived early but I could not get it earlier because I need to wait for the email first so that I know the item arrived.

d. What is your birthday wish to Lazada Malaysia?
Happy 5th birthday to Lazada. Keep providing a cheaper goods with an affordable price.

Thank you for reading.


6 comments:

  1. semua best2 barang2 tu. best membeli kat lazada :D
    rasa nak join jugak :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and all the best! semoga rezeki berpihak pada kita hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck.. mama dah tak join sebab tahu kalo join kompom tak menang.. kekekekke.. salam perkenalan dari www.mamajue.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck 😄 smart luggage bag tu 😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck. Semoga ada rezeki menang 😊

    ReplyDelete

Drop your comments :)